Rochelle & Glen Aranha, 5th January 2011
– Glen and me have no words to express our gratitude for making every moment so special and capturing it in a way that is a dream come true. You both are effortless photographers with a friendly attitude that makes things so easy for us.. Your work is brilliant and a God’s gift. Everytime we look at our album we wonder when was this shot clicked and how?……
You made our day so perfect and complete with your perfect work….. Every shot is unique and heart touching…. You too are not just great photographers but also wonderful people to whom we are so happy to be associated with… Words do no justice to your brilliant work…. The only reason being your passion for photography that brings the best in you both…. This is just the beginning. You both have a long long way to go… Your work says it all….. Did’nt get a chance to thank you the right way so just thought writing a testimony was the best way we could show our gratitude for all that you have done for us…Thank you so much for everything…
Loads of love, luck and best wishes
Clifford & Natasha, 1st May 2011
– They say a picture can speak a thousand words, means so much to Natasha and me today as we sit back and watch our wedding pictures captured in true beauty by two very special individuals Clyde and Karen. For someone like me who finds it absolutely difficult to express an emotion could say an “I Love You” to Natasha, in all the magic captured in true professionalism and beauty by you too…The two of you have embossed this day in our memories forever and left behind a sparkle in our eye. Thank you for showing us our true love for each other. I have to say, to see you both work together but as two separate true professionals, without interfering but appreciating, learning each others talent and seeing you two working so hard passionately showing how you guys loved what you were doing and was definitely a treat to watch…We as a couple loved every moment with you guys, it was so much of fun and an absolute stress buster…We may have not said this before but you two have made our special day even more special by being a part of it. Thank you Clyde and Karen.
Heathcliff & Denella, 29th April 2012
– Hey Clyde and Karen,
Thank you very much for the great job that you have been doing. We witnessed it at our son Heathcliff and Denella’s wedding on April 29. I especially is very proud of you. You have done mum proud. Your personal touch shows the interest you both have in your work. You are two wonderful gifts of God which God blessed us with during the wedding. We cannot wait to see the wedding album when it comes out. Please do remember us while we are in Canada. We will go all out to propagate your work to family and friends back home. Anytime you both do wish to come for an holiday along with your kid to Canada please do not hesitate to give us a shout we will be happy to entertain you in our little home and hearts.
Love and good wishes
Keith, Cynthia, Heathcliff, Denella and Noel
Vanessa & Wilfred, 17th December 2011
– Our wedding photo experience was exceptional.
“We knew we wanted to work with you from the moment we saw your PORTFOLIO I am sure you hear it all the time, but we could never explain how much we truly love and appreciate the pictures. I never had a doubt in my mind that you would do a great job, especially after we met you for the PRE NUPTIAL pictures.. I just wish we had more occasions to use you! Thank you CLYDE & KAREN, from the bottom of our hearts, you exceeded our highest expectations.
CLYDE & KAREN set out to capture the beauty and magic of our special day and succeeded beyond all expectations. Leading up to the day,HE met with us on numerous occasions and was open to helping us create a package that suited our needs. He also responded to emails promptly and answered all of our questions.
CLYDE & KAREN was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. His flexibility, professionalism, friendliness, and sheer talent captured our day perfectly.
“Instead of a wedding album full of posed shots that no one really cares about, we have a documentary of our wedding day. The look that passed between us as our ceremony started, the beauty and spirituality of the place surrounding us, our joy as we kissed and held each other for the first time as a married couple — all of this he captured on film.
When we look at our pics today, we do more than just remember the day . . . we l relive it.”
Robin and Jean, 7th January 2012
– “We had left no stone unturned to ensure we had the best of everything for our wedding. When it came to photography, we were very sure that we didnt want the regular posing type of pretentious pictures..But had no clue who to approach.. The moment I seen your clicks on Facebook, I knew it was only going to be Clyde and Karen – The Best Energertic Photographers. We loved the pictures we saw on the website and Facebook. We were really hoping to have you’ll as our photographer. And fortunately for us it all turned out well.
On the day of the wedding you guys were there before time and captured a lot of events which were happening parallely. You’ll made us feel at ease and went about capturing every event.
And a few weeks later, we had the pictures and they were way beyond our expectations. You’ll managed to capture so many candid moments..When we looked at the pictures the first time and every time after that – it leaves a smile on our face..The pictures actually take you back in that moment..We loved what you’ll were able to do.
You guys are so creative and also made us feel very natural during the photo sessions, which took out any of the pretentiousness in the process of posing for stills, which made the experience very true to its context.
Clyde and Karen Thank you so Muchhhhh and you guys are surely made for each other. ?
Ryan & Ely, 12th January 2013
– Dear Clyde & Karen,
A big thank you to you both and your team for capturing some amazing moments on our wedding day(12/01/2013). We believe pictures are the biggest and the most important part of a wedding. Pictures are a reminder of all the big and small moments from the wedding day for days, months, years decades and so on, so we are very thankful that you guys captured all these moments beautifully. You guys are amazing and very helpful,thank you for helping us get through the jitters on the wedding day, when we were stressed and nervous you guys made us feel at ease, so a big big big thank you to you guys.
Our families, friends and everyone who have seen the pictures loved your work. God Bless and wish you both and your team all the success!!! Thank You – Ely & Ryan (London)
Daria & Frank, 9th February 2013 (Switzerland)
– Like every couple for our Wedding day we wanted a good innovative Photographer. After a lot of research on the Internet we came across this website and we instantly got what we were searching for.
The Team of Clyde and Karen are unique, they have great ideas and are very passionate about their work. Not only do they believe in capturing great portraits but also those unique candid moments, which they captured with such great talent.
Their Humble gesture, Calm, Friendliness, Flexibility and Patience is an added advantage that made us feel relaxed and comfortable, As these are the attributes that bought the best in us.
We are very thankful to the Team of Clyde and Karen for clicking such great Pictures and giving us many Beautiful Memories to cherish .
We wish the entire Team all the very best.
Love & Regards,
– Hi Clyde, We just received our wedding video, here in Canada and I am absolutely speechless, I almost needed a bucket to collect all my tears. You guys did such a brilliant job in capturing our most treasured memories, that clip that you’ll put together was just brilliant and left us in complete awe! We both loved the surprise at the end with all the lovely warm wishes that we got to hear from our near and dear ones. Thank you again for such a great job.
Clyde & Marlene, 24th January 2015